Schedule Your Stay At Home Service:
Give us a call to schedule any of your service needs as our service department will remain open during our temporary closure. Have any service needs completed in 5 easy steps, all from the safety of your own home.
1. Give us a call to schedule your "STAY AT HOME" service.
2. Your Service Advisor will call to verify services and confirm your vehicle pick-up time.
3. Your Service Advisor will then text you a photo of the driver who will pick up your vehicle.
4. Once your service is completed, your Service Advisor will call to notify you over the phone.
5. After payment is received, your driver will deliver your vehicle to the address you provide.
**Some restrictions apply, see Service Advisor for details**
** OUR HOURS HAVE TEMPORARILY CHANGED **
Please be aware, these hours may change at any time so please call before arriving to ensure hours are correct.
SALES: Temporarily closed until May 4th, while we uphold the current mandate.
SERVICE: 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
PARTS & OFFICE: 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
To Our Valued Honda of Bellingham Customers:
At Honda of Bellingham, we care deeply about the health and safety of our customers and employees and this remains our highest priority given the current environment surrounding the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). We wanted to take a moment in light of this situation to share information with you about how we're continuing to operate safely and effectively during this time.
What We're Doing:
- Our teams are actively monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as federal, state and local government agencies to ensure we're responding appropriately and following all recommendations.
- We have already had a deep bleach clean of all surfaces in the facility. Our janitorial services are performing extra surface sanitizing.
- There is an abundance of hand sanitizer in and around the facility.
- We have updated all of our employees with COVID-19 prevention steps as prepared by the CDC, including: social distancing, proper hand-washing techniques and coughing techniques among other precautions.
- We are encouraging our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Our technicians are using new sets of gloves per every vehicle that they work on.
- We will offer the ability to complete as much of a purchase transaction over the internet and phone to be completed if desired. Then have a vehicle delivered to your residence.
Your Friends at Honda of Bellingham